This is a step-by-step installation guide for applications downloaded from this application store. Further instructions can be found in respective application details page.
Step1: Download application
- Go to Buy apps page and buy an application
- After you purchase an application you are going to receive an email with a download link
- Download your application
Step 2: Import application to your RestComm instance
- Log into your RestComm at HTTP://YOUR_INSTANCE_IP_ADDRESS:8080.
- Navigate to Restcomm Apps on the top menu of your page
- Drag and drop the download application binary in the Drop packaged apps here area
Step 3: Register number and bind it to your application
- Having logged into your instance navigate to Numbers on the top menu
- Click on the Register Number button
- Choose between Provider Number or SIP Number
- For Provider Number choose Country (for now you can only choose US), Area code, Capabilities and Type of the number you want to register .
- Capabilities can be Voice, SMS, MMS or All together. Depends on your personal needs.
- Type can be Landline, Mobile, Toll-Free or All together. Choose accordingly.
- Once you set your criterias hit the Search button
- A list with available numbers will appear
- Once you have chosen a number click on the Register Number button on the right side of it.
- You will see a screen with you Number capabilities
- To connect your number to Voice application go to Voice Request URL
- Click on the button on your right side and choose your application from the drop down menu
- For SMS applications you have to go to SMS Request URL
- For USSD applications navigate to USSD Request URL
- Click on Save changes button on the bottom of the page and you are done.
If you want to register a SIP Number you should:
- Navigate to Numbers
- Click on SIP Number
- Enter your SIP Address and Friendly Name
- Click on Register Number button
- From the drop down menu on the right side select an application to connect with this number
- Click on Save changes button
Step 4: Configuring your application
To configure your application you should go back to the applications page in the application store and follow the developers instructions